-   -   Open filename using workbook property (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359654-open-filename-using-workbook-property.html)

[email protected]

Open filename using workbook property

Is there anyway to open a file using the value of its workbook property
("title" property)? I assigned a unique identifier to each file's title
property and would like to open the file by supplying the value of the
identifier (in a blank workbook cell, e.g.).

Anyway to open a file based on its property like this?

Tim Williams

Open filename using workbook property

How would the code know where to look for the file?

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA