-   -   Giving FOCUS to Print Preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359553-giving-focus-print-preview.html)

JimP

Giving FOCUS to Print Preview

To any Programmer,

Help,

I used to be able to call Print Preview in code, and immediately upon
display of the preview window I could use the scroll-wheel on the mouse
to start advancing thru the 'preview' ...

Somewhere along the line (not sure if it was the change to Office2000,
I have to now select ANY button (once) on the Preview tab to 'allow'
the scroll-wheel to function as it used to - (Not sure why 'focus' is
not given to the Preview window).

Once I select, for example "NEXT", then the scroll-wheel works.

Any ideas on how to give focus to PREVIEW? ... I'm currently using code
similar to the following:

Function PageToPrintOrView(iStart As Integer, iFinish As Integer, _
iPrintOrView As Integer)
'------------------------------------------
' Routine receives:
' iStart Value: Start Page #
' iFinish Value: Finish Page #
' iPrintOrView Value: 0 = Print / 1 = PrintPreview
ActiveSheet.Select
With ActiveSheet
.PrintOut From:=iStart, To:=iFinish, Preview:=iPrintOrView, _
Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End With
End Function

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ...

JimP