-   -   copy cells and insert them into another worksheet????? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/359434-copy-cells-insert-them-into-another-worksheet.html)

srroduin

copy cells and insert them into another worksheet?????

What would the code be for copying "i" number of cells on worksheet 1,
shifting down the filled rows on worksheet 2 "i" amount and pasting the
copied cells on worksheet 2?

I've tried to copy several of the posts in here and I can't seem to get
anything to work.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ron de Bruin

copy cells and insert them into another worksheet?????

Hi srroduin

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm

--