-   -   when a cell is empty do not consider it at all (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/358414-when-cell-empty-do-not-consider-all.html)

empty cell

when a cell is empty do not consider it at all

I have a program I made for points which I used (if and) format, which I will
enter a different number each time, where the empty cell I don't want to be
considered as zero

thank you

davesexcel[_93_]

when a cell is empty do not consider it at all

lets see the formula

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531219

Tom Ogilvy

when a cell is empty do not consider it at all

You can check if a cell is empty with

for each cell in Range("A1:A10")
if isempty(cell) then
' cell is empty