-   -   Using Lookup function in VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/358365-using-lookup-function-vba.html)

Kristen[_3_]

Using Lookup function in VBA

I am programming a user form in which the production users enter thier
process data in a series of text boxes and this then writes the values
to a table. The table is linked to a pivot table which averages the
data to get average process speeds for each part number and process.

NOW, I want to be able to use another userform to enter in a part
number and have it bring up each process and the average value from the
lookup table. Any ideas? Can I use a lookup function in VBA? I know
how to use control source, but I can't figure out how to get it to scan
down.... oh, I think I might know now that I typed it out, but any help
is still appreciated!

Kristen

--
Kristen