Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto run dialog box? Please Help!

Hi there,

I have created a new dialog box worksheet which I want to use as an
index point for multiple worksheets in the same book. I have created
the various macros for each click of a different button.

The PROBLEM!......

How do I get this dialog box to automatically pop up and run when
someone opens the excel workbook or returns to that particular
worksheet? I dont want to press the run button everytime someone opens
it. I know it proberly a really simple solution but I haven't got a
clue.

Many Thanks

Jamie13
Jamie13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33175