-   -   how do I get a message to appear on my userform... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/358046-how-do-i-get-message-appear-my-userform.html)

rjudge[_6_]

how do I get a message to appear on my userform...

On my userform I have a commandbutton. When this is pressed it opens
new workbook that runs a number of macros and then returns to th
userform. I would like to have a message saying "please wait" appear o
my userform while my command button is doing its job. Any ideas.

Robbi

--
rjudg
rjudge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3298

mudraker[_354_]

how do I get a message to appear on my userform...

Robbie

One way

Create a Label on your form then update label caption

Me.Label1.Caption = "Please Wait While I process your Data"
Me.Repaint
'commands to run your macros hers
Me.Label1.Caption = "Selected Process Completed"

--
mudraker
mudraker's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2473