-   -   mouse wheel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/357795-mouse-wheel.html)

Gary''s Student

mouse wheel

My mouse wheel works on the worksheet. How can I get it to work in VBA?
--
Gary''s Student

Dave Peterson

mouse wheel

I use VBScroll, but there are at least a couple of options:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

Gary''s Student wrote:

My mouse wheel works on the worksheet. How can I get it to work in VBA?
--
Gary''s Student

--

Dave Peterson

Tom Ogilvy

mouse wheel

http://tinyurl.com/jbaok

Tom Ogilvy

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
My mouse wheel works on the worksheet. How can I get it to work in VBA?
--
Gary''s Student

Gary''s Student

mouse wheel

Tom & Dave:
Thank you both
--
Gary's Student

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/jbaok

Tom Ogilvy

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
My mouse wheel works on the worksheet. How can I get it to work in VBA?
--
Gary''s Student

David McRitchie

mouse wheel

You might also see my summary page on use of mouse for Excel, and
some various other applications, including browsers.
Look for "VBE" in regards to this specific question.
My Notes on Mouse Wheel and Button Settings
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mouse.txt
---
HTH,

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message