-   -   a mortage calulator where can I finf one? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/357565-mortage-calulator-where-can-i-finf-one.html)

Stan

a mortage calulator where can I finf one?

I need to find a mortage caluator in excel is there a template available?

Jim Cone

a mortage calulator where can I finf one?

There is a free Excel add-in "Calculate Payments" available here...

A web search will turn up many more.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Stan"
wrote in message
I need to find a mortage caluator in excel is there a template available?

Martin

a mortage calulator where can I finf one?

There's also the (unfortunately named) PMT and FV functions in Excel