-   -   Variable value from named cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/357424-variable-value-named-cell.html)

Robert

Variable value from named cell

I need to enhance the following code from JE Mcgimpsey (if not mistaken). nt.
The €œ4992€ is to be made variable, ie. value from a cell named €œRowCount€
which has the formula €œ=Rows()€.

Dim i As Long
For i = 2 To 4992 Step 26
Cells(i, 18).Resize(1, 30).Value = _
Cells(i + 25, 18).Resize(1, 30).Value
Next i
End Sub

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Thank you
--
Robert

Norman Jones

Variable value from named cell

Hi Robert,

Try:

Dim i As Long
For i = 2 To Range("RowCount").Value Step 26
Cells(i, 18).Resize(1, 30).Value = _
Cells(i + 25, 18).Resize(1, 30).Value
Next i

---
Regards,
Norman

"Robert" wrote in message
I need to enhance the following code from JE Mcgimpsey (if not mistaken).
nt.
The "4992" is to be made variable, ie. value from a cell named "RowCount"
which has the formula "=Rows()".

Dim i As Long
For i = 2 To 4992 Step 26
Cells(i, 18).Resize(1, 30).Value = _
Cells(i + 25, 18).Resize(1, 30).Value
Next i
End Sub

Any assistance will be appreciated.
Thank you
--
Robert

Robert

Variable value from named cell

Thank you Norman. Have tested and incorporated.
--
Robert