-   -   Userform; text restrictions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/357360-userform%3B-text-restrictions.html)

jgmiddel[_2_]

Userform; text restrictions

Hi,

I'm working with a VBA userform; in the fields are only digits and
letters allowed. How do I make this restriction?

--
jgmiddel
jgmiddel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32714

Tom Ogilvy

Userform; text restrictions

There is no built in data validation capability. You would need to use code
to validate the data using the builtin events.

If, by chance, you have a textbox with a finite list of acceptable entries,
then you can replace that with a combobox.

Tom Ogilvy