-   -   first Autofiltering, then subtotal one column, copy value to first row and delete rest (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/357070-first-autofiltering-then-subtotal-one-column-copy-value-first-row-delete-rest.html)

[email protected]

first Autofiltering, then subtotal one column, copy value to first row and delete rest

Hey I have a question..I am totally new to excel programming and this
is what I want to do..

1. I want to first autofilter bsaed on criteria
2. Subtotal all the values visible in Column 7 and copy them to first
visible row after filtering
3. delete rest of the rows (after first one).

All I have gotten done is: filtering right now
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:=FilterCriteria
ActiveSheet.AutoFilter.Range.Offset(1, 6).Select
Selection.Subtotal GroupBy:=7, Function:=xlSum,
TotalList:=Array(7), _
Replace:=True, PageBreaks:=False, SummaryBelowData:=True **This
doesnt work***

If I try to loop to visible cells by using offset(1,0) that acutally
takes me to non-filtered cells.

Any helps is appreciated.

Thanks much.