-   -   Hide Unhide Group Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356945-hide-unhide-group-box.html)

Sheikh Saadi

Hide Unhide Group Box

Hi All,

I am facing a problem. I have some forms, designed in Excel. Now the problem
is this, I wana design some Dynamic forms. such as there is a form having
Type Combo Box on it. I want that if someone select MotorBike then the
relative fields for motorbike will be displayed and if the user select Car
then it fields will be generated/visible.

can someone please help me in this regard. this is very important for me.
--
Sheikh Saadi