-   -   Deleting Unique Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356783-deleting-unique-rows.html)

MWS

Deleting Unique Rows

Hello, I have the following code to delete blank rows within a worksheet.

'Deletes blank lines, for advance filterring
[a1:a50000].SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Delete

Question: Is there a method to delete certain rows, if a particular cell
within a row meets certain criteria? For instance, I'd like to reference
range a1:a50000, and delete each row within this range, if "Sub Total" is the
value in any cell within column A.

Is this possible and if so, how?

Any and All Help Is Appreciated - Thank You

Nicholas B[_2_]

Deleting Unique Rows

Try this

Sub EraseSubTotalRows()
Rows2Erase = ""
For MyRow = 1 To 50000
TgtCell = "A" + Trim(Str(MyRow))
If UCase(Trim(CStr(Range(TgtCell).Value))) = UCase("Sub Total") Then
MyRowTxt = Trim(Str(MyRow))
Rows2Erase = Rows2Erase + "," + MyRowTxt + ":" + MyRowTxt
End If
Next MyRow
Rows2Erase = Mid(Rows2Erase, 2) ' Gets Rid of first comma
Range(Rows2Erase).Select
Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp
End Sub