-   -   delete a row. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356491-delete-row.html)

[email protected][_2_]

delete a row.

Hi, if Ive assigned values from a1:a20 in vba to 'myarray', and I want
to delete the first row/value so value 2 now becomes 1 etc, what is the
best way to do this.
Regards Robert

Chip Pearson

delete a row.

Use code like

Rows(1).Delete
or
Dim MyRange As Range
Set MyRange = Range("MyRange")
Range("MyRange")(1, 1).EntireRow.Delete

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, if Ive assigned values from a1:a20 in vba to 'myarray', and
I want
to delete the first row/value so value 2 now becomes 1 etc,
what is the
best way to do this.
Regards Robert

[email protected][_2_]

delete a row.

Sorry, didnt word that very well, I meant delete the row in the array
itself.
Regards Robert

Tom Ogilvy

delete a row.

Sub ABC()
Dim myarray As Variant
myarray = Range("MyRange").Value
' convert to a 1D array
myarray = _
Application.Transpose(myarray)
For i = LBound(myarray) To UBound(myarray) - 1
myarray(i) = myarray(i + 1)
Next
ReDim Preserve myarray(1 To UBound(myarray) - 1)
For i = LBound(myarray) To UBound(myarray)
Debug.Print i, myarray(i)
Next

Tom Ogilvy