Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Some help with Printing code

I have a workbook with data feeding into a master page. The master page
holds a maximum of 30 pages of information however my printing needs
will vary from 1 page to the full 30 pages depending on how much data
is entered.

Each cell on the 30 pages has a value of zero until I input data. The
print area has been set for the 30 pages.

Currently when I select print it will print the full 30 pages but I
want it to only print pages with a value other than zero.

I have researched but am a little lost on how I can print those pages
only with values higher than zero and would certainly value any
assistance or guidance.

Many Thanks,

Dean