-   -   graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356419-graphs.html)

[email protected][_2_]

graphs

Hi, when creating a graph we reference the cell with the data, is it
possible to create a graph by referencing an array with the data.
Regards Robert

Tom Ogilvy

graphs

Usually you reference a range of cells (multiple cells) that contain data.

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, when creating a graph we reference the cell with the data, is it
possible to create a graph by referencing an array with the data.
Regards Robert

[email protected][_2_]

graphs

Thanks Tom, again. Ive read that using vba array is unstable, and best
to ref cells.
Regards Robert