Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform show / hide problem

I'm relatively new to excel VBA and have my entire program written
except for one small function and I can't find the answer anywhere!

I am using a userform in file1 with command buttons that send the user
to another excel file (file2). When you click on the command button,
the userform hides and you can see the file2. I have created a button
in file2 to close file2. What I need to happen at this point is for
the userform in file1 to show again.

I have tried not hiding it to begin with, but I can't get it to lose
focus. I have tried modeless, and you can access file2, but the
userform remains on top and I can't get it to move to the back. I have
tried to make it when file1 activates userform.show, but that doesn't
seem to work and I don't have a grasp of the activate / deactivate
concept.

I feel like this is something easy that I'm missing! Can anyone help
me???

Thanks in advance!