-   -   Closing Excel documents (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356369-closing-excel-documents.html)

Frustrated Excel user

Closing Excel documents

If I have multiple Excel documents open and try to close one, it will always
ask me if I want to save the changes to another before I can go on unless I
minimize the one I am closing and close it from the minimized position. This
seems very odd to me. Is this the way it is supposed to operate? Then after I
close the document, I will usually, not always, get a message asking about
sending an error report to MSFT. How can I remedy this?