-   -   VBA for Consolidated Worsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356367-vba-consolidated-worsheet.html)

tahir

VBA for Consolidated Worsheet

Hi Guys,

I have 4 sheets Lets Say Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3, Sheet4. Sheet1 t
Sheet3 have data entries done by user, sheet4 should get all the dat
entered on other 3 sheets as consolidation.

What i mean to say is i wish to have sheet4 as my consolidated sheet
But there is a trick, if i consolidated sheet is empty and a use
enters first row of data in sheet1 by pressing a command button then i
mut be pasted as first record in consolidated sheet, If a user enter
data on sheet3 and press command button for pating record t
consolidated sheet then the record should be placed right after th
last record in the sheet.

In Simple Consolidation sheet must treat every record pasting entry a
a next entry, irrespective of from which sheet it comes and in whic
order ot comes.

Regards,

Tahi

--