-   -   Strange untrappable error (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356334-strange-untrappable-error.html)

Andrea[_9_]

Strange untrappable error

Hello,

I have a problem with an excel file with a user function implemented in
a module, this function is used in some cells in the same workbook.

Sometimes the function correctly return VALUE (in the cell i see this),
and sometimes with the same conditions the execution is stopped and the
VB Editor is opened with the run time error message 1004.

It seems that sometimes the error is trappable and sometimes not !!

There is someone who can help me?

Thank you!

Andrea

Tim Williams

Strange untrappable error

If you post the code we can do something other than guessing...

Tim

"Andrea" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I have a problem with an excel file with a user function implemented in
a module, this function is used in some cells in the same workbook.

Sometimes the function correctly return VALUE (in the cell i see this),
and sometimes with the same conditions the execution is stopped and the
VB Editor is opened with the run time error message 1004.

It seems that sometimes the error is trappable and sometimes not !!

There is someone who can help me?

Thank you!

Andrea

Andrea[_9_]

Strange untrappable error

I'm so stupid I put an error in the error manager routine so it can't
be trappable!!!!!

Sorry

Andrea