-   -   Unable to set the Orientation property of the PageSetup class (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356291-unable-set-orientation-property-pagesetup-class.html)

Aero[_2_]

Unable to set the Orientation property of the PageSetup class

Hi,all

Component Server Win2k
My code was working fine even without any deffault printer.but now
giving error

[Unable to set the Orientation property of the PageSetup class]

I am not able to figure out why it is giving error.
Is this any effect of windows patches?

Any idea/suggestion would be of great help.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Ogilvy

Unable to set the Orientation property of the PageSetup class

To the best of my knowledge, it does not work fine with no printer driver
assigned. (you don't have to have an actual printer attached/assigned - just
the driver). Perhaps you are mistaken in your earlier experience.

Tom Ogilvy