-   -   Insert Picture (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356150-insert-picture.html)

[email protected]

Insert Picture

when I use, ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert(stringVariable).Select , I
receive the following error.

Runtime error '1004':

Unable to get the Insert property of the Pictures class

If I use, ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("c:\mypicture.jpg").se lect, it
works fine.

??????

GS

Insert Picture

If this is about the previous post for inserting the E-signature, there's an
answer in that thread.

If not then... make sure that

stringVariable = "C:\mypicture.jpg"

is what you're using.