-   -   parse info. from one workbook to another automatically (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/356146-parse-info-one-workbook-another-automatically.html)

spirosu

parse info. from one workbook to another automatically

Pardon the x-post.

I'm looking for a way to copy and paste the data in one cell (a1 fo
example) to another workbook. But it's not as simple as that. I hav
over 15 users each with their own spreadsheet that will have one cel
dedicated to their name. As users are added though I want the user'
name and the name of their workbook to be parsed into column A1, on
after the other. Thanks again in advance for any help. This is m
second question today already, any help would be greatly appreciated

--
spiros
spirosu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=744