Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default last try - do until range

I am trying to do a loop and i get a message box that says loop without do.
xrow = 5
xcolumn = AD
Cxrow2 = 1
Range("AD5") = ("Jan-06")
Range("AE5") = ("Feb-06")
Range("AF5") = ("Mar-06")

Do Until Range("xcolumn" & 6) = ""
Sheets("Reporting month").Select
If Range("L1") = "Jan-06" Then

Range("AD6:AD44").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Data").Select
Range("AD6").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False

If Range("AE" & xrow) = "Feb-06" Then
Range("AE6:AE44").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Data").Select
Range("AE6").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
End If
If Range("AF" & xrow) = "Mar-06" Then
Range("AF6:AF44").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Data").Select
Range("AF6").Select
SkipBlanks _
:=False, Transpose:=False
xcolumn = xcolumn + 1
On Error Resume Next
ActiveSheet.Next.Select
If Err.Number < 0 Then Exit Do
On Error GoTo 0
Loop

End Sub

I want to do is copy a column from a sheet and paste the data to an empty
column on another sheet based on month and year. I want this to happen untill
there is no more data for that month.
Then next month I want it to take Feb 06 coulmn and do the same thing, and so
on for the following month. I don’t want the previous months overwritten in
the template.

Below is an example of my data
Thank You in advance.
Nadia