Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to copy highlighted cells to csv file

I need a macro to copy all cells that are selected then paste them onto a
csv file. I'm able to get the cell range using Selection.Address but how do
I copy them onto a csv file?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The simplest way would probably be to copy the selection to a new workbook
and then save the active sheet as a CSV.

--
Jim