-   -   how to protect the colum in excle sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355961-how-protect-colum-excle-sheet.html)

Bharat[_4_]

how to protect the colum in excle sheet

i want to create the vb script for excel sheet in that the in any
colume in the excel sheet the valu will be enter by me which no one
else can chagen and

Tom Ogilvy

how to protect the colum in excle sheet

After making all your entries, go to Tools=Protect=Protect sheet. Assign a
password and click OK.

The default state of cells in a sheet are locked, so this assumes you have
not unlocked any cells. when protection is applied (without any exceptions)
then this will prevent modification.

Note that worksheet protection can be broken, so it is just a safety.

Tom Ogilvy