-   -   Find double instances of a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355943-find-double-instances-row.html)

fran_dk

Find double instances of a row

Hi!
I am new at Excel programming but not at VBA(I usually use Access).

Here is my problem:
I have a huge worksheet whith some double rows in it (all cells are
indentical). I need to find them and hide the second instance.

Can anyone help me with a macro that can do it in Excel 2000/2003?

Thanks in advance

Fran

--
fran_dk
fran_dk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32435

Ardus Petus

Find double instances of a row

Have a look at DataFilterAdvanced filter

HTH
--
AP

"fran_dk" a écrit
dans le message de

Hi!
I am new at Excel programming but not at VBA(I usually use Access).

Here is my problem:
I have a huge worksheet whith some double rows in it (all cells are
indentical). I need to find them and hide the second instance.

Can anyone help me with a macro that can do it in Excel 2000/2003?

Thanks in advance

Fran

--
fran_dk
fran_dk's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522084

fran_dk[_2_]

Find double instances of a row

I looked at "Advanced Filter" ... I need to know the kriteria for the
search and I don't :(
I have 41 columns and about 1000 rows. Out of those I might have 5
double rows. It is a pain to find them manually. That is why I would
like to find some kode to get them.

Fran

--
fran_dk
fran_dk's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32435
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522084

Ardus Petus

Find double instances of a row

Leave the Crtiteria field empty

--
AP

"fran_dk" a écrit
dans le message de

I looked at "Advanced Filter" ... I need to know the kriteria for the
search and I don't :(
I have 41 columns and about 1000 rows. Out of those I might have 5
double rows. It is a pain to find them manually. That is why I would
like to find some kode to get them.

Fran

--
fran_dk
fran_dk's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522084

ward376

Find double instances of a row

and select unique records only

fran_dk[_3_]

Find double instances of a row

Thanks for yoour help. I got it to work after a few trials

Fran