Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default concatenate formatted cells in excel

This is a wee-bit more complex than my title sounds. Basically, I want to
take numbers from different cells - let's say A1, B1 and C1 and place them
into a single cell. Here is the tricky part: the numbers are decimals, let's
say anything from
-.028 to 27.6. I have excel round the numbers to no decimal places and I
also have conditional formatting set for numbers within a certain range. For
example 15+ could be green while below 3 could be blue and bold. I want to
pull the numbers exactly as displayed into a single cell like this A1/B1/C1
while ROUNDED & COLORED. Is there anyway I can do that, VBA or otherwise. (If
VBA please be thorough as I have a limited background). Thanks!