-   -   Passing scrollbar control to keyboard arrow keys (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355912-passing-scrollbar-control-keyboard-arrow-keys.html)

Brad

Passing scrollbar control to keyboard arrow keys

I have a horizontal scrollbar on a chart and I am now relegated to using the
arrows at each end of the bar, or the open space, to move left or right.

I note that on right clicking the scrollbar, that there is an "assign macro"
choice and I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to pass the scrollbar
control to the left and right arrows on the keyboard. For me, it would sure
be a lot easier than mousing over to the scrollbar arrow elements and using
them.

My thanks in advance for any ideas! Cheers! Brad