-   -   Copying Word OLE Object content between objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355873-copying-word-ole-object-content-between-objects.html)

[email protected]

Copying Word OLE Object content between objects

I have 3 embedded Word objects in Excel. I want to aggregate and copy
the contents of 2 of those objects and put it in 1 "master" object.

One way I was looking at doing this was opening my "master" OLE object
going to View Outline and Insert Subdocument from the Outlining
toolbar. However, it asks for a specific Word file and not an object.

Is it possible to get a path reference from an embedded Word object?

Perhaps there is an easier way than the one I noted above.