-   -   Hyperlinking multiple files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355839-hyperlinking-multiple-files.html)

Andrew Mongeon

Hyperlinking multiple files

Problem with hyperlinking multiple files. I have to link the information in
each row of the spreadsheet to its associated picture. Is there a way to do
that other than right clicking and adding a hyperlink in each cell since the
spreadsheets have 100+ entries? Some way to tell Excel to link to a folder
and just drag the file hyperlinks through the whole worksheet?

Ardus Petus

Hyperlinking multiple files

Have a look at worksheet function =HYPERLINK

HTH
--
AP

message de ...