Jason Zischke

Hi All,

I have a form that shows for about 5 seconds then unloads however when it
shows up the form is just white is there a way for it to show the info on it
my code is below,can someone help me?

Jason

Sub ShowForm()
Userform1.Show
End Sub

Dim MyTime
Private Sub UserForm_Activate()
MyTime = Time
x = MyTime
y = 0
MyNum = TimeValue("00:00:05")
Do Until y = 1
Z = x + MyNum
If x + MyNum <= MyTime Then
y = 1
End If
MyTime = Time
Loop
If y = 1 Then
UserForm1.Hide

Nigel

Try putting your delay code into the userform initialize event instead. You
also hide the form, this does not unload it. Note: you could more simply use
OnTime to initiate the delay e.g.

' in the user form code put this.....

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Application.OnTime Now + TimeValue("00:00:05"), "fm_UnLoad"
End Sub

' in a standard module use these to load / unload the form

Sub fm_load()
UserForm1.Show
End Sub

Sub fm_UnLoad()

[...]