-   -   open & repair through vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355804-open-repair-through-vba.html)

[email protected]

open & repair through vba

Is there any way that I can utilize Open and Repair facility through
VBA code? I need to run that by skipping all the messages and straight
away extracting the data & converting the values.

Regards,
Bayo

Fanatik

open & repair through vba

Bayo

I've had the same problem today, searched for a solution, didn't find one,
but saw yours!

Luckily I've worked out the answer.

You need to enable the CorruptLoad, that is

Workbooks.Open(Fname, , , , , , , , , , , , , , True)

(Where Fname is the filename you wish to open. This will then open the file
without the macro falling over, you can then extract the data and to what you
want.

Hope this helps, and it isn't too late