-   -   user form usage (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355725-user-form-usage.html)

paradox

user form usage

I have two books and cannot find a simple example of a user form and how to
get the data from the form into the macro that calls the form. Will someone
please give me an example? My ideal example is a user form with two check
boxes (call them check1 and check2), a run button and a cancel button. I
need the VBA code that will open (show) the form and when the form is closed
(hidden), the macro has the values of the three buttons. It does not have
to do anything, just be able to see the values in the locals window.

If you are feeling really generous, Please show me how to initialize the
check boxes to values specified by the calling code.

Thanks for your time.

Paradox