-   -   Assign Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355717-assign-macro.html)

JohnTheTemp

Assign Macro

Hi All,

Excel 2003

I want a new toolbar button in the Standard toolbar to run some macros I've
created. I've done it on my computer, but when I try to set up similar
buttons on a co-worker's computer, the "assign macro" dialog box doesn't
appear. After naming the toolbar button, I right click on the button,
selection the "Assign Macro" menu item, and the screen flickers and returns
to normal (sans "assign macro" dialog box).

Weird!

--
JohnTheTemp

Jim Thomlinson

Assign Macro

Check the macro security on your friends computer...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson