-   -   conditional format a series of numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355566-conditional-format-series-numbers.html)

tj

conditional format a series of numbers

Hi,
I like to do this without using the conditonal format.
I have a column of figures I like to bold & make yellow if they are over 50
Any help would be appreicated

thanks in advance
TJ

Bob Phillips[_6_]

conditional format a series of numbers

Just use CF, select all the cells, then set a condition of greater than, a
value of 50, then click Format to set as required.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips