-   -   VBA changing Page Name. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355565-vba-changing-page-name.html)

paulrm906

VBA changing Page Name.

Hello
Does someone know how to get a VBA to change a page name according to
the value in a cell. The reason why I ask this is because I have a
database with many names and after entering a new name I must go to a
Template sheet enter their ID number in cell D1 and then change the
page name. And what I want is the sheet name to be equal to their ID
Number.

Paul Maynard
Moscow
Russia

--
paulrm906
paulrm906's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28776

Ardus Petus

VBA changing Page Name.

Worksheets("Sheet1").name = Range("A1").value

HTH
--
AP

"paulrm906" a écrit