-   -   Macro to insert cells based on an input (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355559-macro-insert-cells-based-input.html)

mark64

Macro to insert cells based on an input

I am trying to figure out how to populate a set of rows based on an input
from one cell using a button. The spreadsheet would start out with one cell
for input and below that in 3 columns are 3 different calculations with the
default of 1 row of calculations already input. So then if you input 2 into
the input cell, a row of cells are inserted and the calculations are dragged
down. I have seen this done on other excel files, but I didn't have access
to the macros so I couldn't follow the process. Any help would be much
appreciated.

Sorry if this is kind of confusing, I was trying to figure out how to word it.

Thank you