-   -   Invalid data format (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355541-invalid-data-format.html)

leedrage

Invalid data format

Hi
I have a spreadsheet which is working fine. When, however, I double-click on
a class module in the Project Explorer in VBA I get the error "Invalid Data
Format" and VBA will not let me see the code. I've tried exporting the module
but I get the same error. I suspect the VBA module has somehow become
corrupted. All other VBA modules seem to be okay and the spreadsheet and code
work okay.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I might be able to see this code again?

Many thanks

Lee