-   -   Sorting Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355406-sorting-data.html)

hyper

Sorting Data

Hi,

I'm having difficulty in sorting a massive collection of data which I
get from a report in the format indicated below. I'm only interested in
the items where the Column E = 0 for the "Opening Stock" line. I've
been trying to sort the data but to no avail.
Is there any Excel feature I can use or any VBA which I could
implement?

Thanks in advance,

A B C D E
No.
462009 Reqd. Qty 0 0 4
Opening Stk 1 1 1
Firm P.O. 0 0 0
Available Stk 1 1 1
Shortfall 0 0 3
Planned P.O. Qty 0 0 3

No.
462010 Reqd. Qty 0 0 4
Opening Stk 1 1 0
Firm P.O. 0 0 0
Available Stk 1 1 1
Shortfall 0 0 3
Planned P.O. Qty 0 0 3

Jim Cone

Sorting Data

Sounds like... Data | Filter | Auto Filter ...could do the job.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA