-   -   Reset data entry fields to 0 or nothing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355385-reset-data-entry-fields-0-nothing.html)

Bruce[_9_]

Reset data entry fields to 0 or nothing

Is there a form button I can use to reset data entry cells to nothing?

TIA
Bruce

Norman Jones

Reset data entry fields to 0 or nothing

Hi Bruce,

Try assigning the following code to a button:

'=============
Public Sub Tester()
Dim rng As Range

Set rng = Range("DataEntry") '<<==== CHANGE

rng.ClearContents

End Sub
'<<=============

---
Regards,
Norman

"Bruce" wrote in message
Is there a form button I can use to reset data entry cells to nothing?

TIA
Bruce

Bruce[_9_]

Reset data entry fields to 0 or nothing

Thanks a lot Norman, works like a charm.....
Sorry for delayed response too. Was only able to access your post today....

Cheers
Bruce