-   -   Function wont work!? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/355204-function-wont-work.html)

Jonas

Function wont work!?

Hello,
I have a database in excel with 6 columns and about 4 000 rows. Whenever I
try to make a worksheetfunction in this database, and it only returns the
formula text (i.e. =SUM(B5:B10)). I this supposed to be like this (limitation
in ecxel or is it some kind of settings I have to change?

Cheers
Jonas

Toppers

Function wont work!?

This suggests the format of the cell/column is TEXT ... change to GENERAL.