-   -   downloading data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354877-downloading-data.html)

bloc6

downloading data

Hey Guys,
I'm new to the forum so I hope this is located in the correct area.
apoligize if it is not. My question is, is it possible to have
specifc cell download data from a website? My plan is to build
spreadsheet where I can type in a stock symbol and retreive informatio
valuable to me. I've tried using the built in stock symbol lookup whic
uses MSN money but msn money doesn't recognize all the symbols, and als
the info I am wanting, msn doesn't return. So any help would b
appreciated. Thanks

--
bloc
bloc6's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3207

bloc6[_2_]

downloading data

I'm sorry I accidently posted this twice. Can someone delete this