-   -   VALUE FROM DIFFERENT SHEET (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354800-value-different-sheet.html)

juanpauk

VALUE FROM DIFFERENT SHEET

Hi can anyone help me with this formula,

I am trying to MATCH 2 worksheets; SHEET 1 has the main information and
SHEET 2 has half of the infomation but that half matches the
information in SHEET 1.

How can I give the values to the SHEET 2 using the information that i
have in sheet 1?

I don know if that is clear.

sheet 1 (from B2:C9)

A 5