-   -   Deleting Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354779-deleting-rows.html)

NeedsExcelHelp4[_7_]

Deleting Rows

Hi All... I need some help developing another macro... been trying this
one for close to 2 days now and, apparently I suck at macros, b/c I
havent been able to get it... :confused: :(

Please see the links below... the first one is an example of the table
that I currently have and the second link is what I need to transform
the table to...

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/9...ebefore1za.jpg

http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/8...leafter8wp.jpg

The big problem that I'm running into is how to shift the cells upward
and deleting the empty client rows without disrupting/ messing up the
bottom data... I can't seem to figure it out...

Thanks in advance. :)

--
NeedsExcelHelp4
NeedsExcelHelp4's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31898