-   -   Text only in toolbar buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354744-text-only-toolbar-buttons.html)

Thierry Paradis

Text only in toolbar buttons

Hi!

I would like to know how to set custom toolbar buttons to display text only
and no picture?

Thanks,

Thierry Paradis

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Text only in toolbar buttons

Set the style property to msoButtonCaption

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Thierry Paradis" wrote in message
Hi!

I would like to know how to set custom toolbar buttons to display text

only
and no picture?

Thanks,

Thierry Paradis

Tom Ogilvy

Text only in toolbar buttons

set the style property of the control to

msoButtonCaption

commandbars("Custom1").Controls(3).Style = msoButtonCaption

Other choices are (from xl2002 help)

msoButtonAutomatic
msoButtonCaption
msoButtonIcon