-   -   Using ADO with Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354566-using-ado-excel.html)

vqthomf

Using ADO with Excel

Hi I have a pass through query that I want to append to a temp table the only
way I can see to do this by one record at a time which is time consuming, can
someone please tell if there is another way.
TIA
Charles

Tom Ogilvy

Using ADO with Excel

Look at the copyfromrecordset method in excel vba help.

Tom Ogilvy