-   -   How to select a specific column with Excel VBA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354545-how-select-specific-column-excel-vba.html)

dennis

How to select a specific column with Excel VBA

Excel 2003

I am exporting hyperlink data from Access to Excel. I plan to use code from
Microsoft KB Article 271856 to turn the text in a specific Excel column back
into a working hyperlink.

I need help with VBA code to select that specific column in the worksheet
that contains the hyperlink data so I can run the code from the KB article.

--
Dennis

Norman Jones

How to select a specific column with Excel VBA

Hi Dennis,

Try posting your export code.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Dennis" wrote in message
Excel 2003

I am exporting hyperlink data from Access to Excel. I plan to use code
from
Microsoft KB Article 271856 to turn the text in a specific Excel column
back
into a working hyperlink.

I need help with VBA code to select that specific column in the worksheet
that contains the hyperlink data so I can run the code from the KB
article.

--
Dennis

dennis

How to select a specific column with Excel VBA

Code to export to Excel...
Dim stDocName As String

stDocName = "Table1 Query"
DoCmd.OutputTo acReport, stDocName, acFormatXLS, "c:\dennis\test.xls"

Code from KB271856...
Sub HyperAdd()
'
' Converts each text hyperlink selected into a working hyperlink
'
For Each xCell In Selection
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=xCell, Address:=xCell.Formula
Next xCell
'
'
Dennis