-   -   copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy them back later (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/354073-copy-formulas-contiguous-range-safe-place-copy-them-back-later.html)

Lucas Budlong

copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy them back later

Hi,

What I want to do is copy the formulas from a contiguous range on sheet1 to
a safe place (say sheet2) so they can easily be restored later, if someone
mucks them up.

Any assistance at all will be very much appreciated,
Thank you,
LB

Toppers

copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy the

Lucus,

Copies Sheet1 A1:a10 to Sheet2 A1:a10
Sub Copy()
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
..Range("A1:a10").Copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("a1")
End With
End Sub

"Lucas Budlong" wrote:

Hi,

What I want to do is copy the formulas from a contiguous range on sheet1 to
a safe place (say sheet2) so they can easily be restored later, if someone
mucks them up.

Any assistance at all will be very much appreciated,
Thank you,
LB

Ardus Petus

copy formulas from a contiguous range to a safe place and copy them back later

Sub save()
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A5:C8").Copy Sheets("sheet2").Range("A1")
End Sub

Modify sheet name sand ranges according to your needs

HTH

--
AP